Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
1. What is the duration of the offer of Campaign?
The offer is valid from 1st February 2021 00:00:00 hour to 28th February 2021 23:59:59 hours
2. When can I avail the offer through bKash payment?
In order to avail the offer, you must make bKash payment using bKash PGW within 1st February 2021 00:00:00 hour to 28th February 2021, 23:59:59 hours to RobiShop
3. Can I avail this offer?
If you have full profile with active account status and sufficient balance, then you can enjoy the offer by purchasing through bKash PGW from RobiShop
4. How much cash back I can get per day during campaign?
You can avail maximum BDT 100 per day during the campaign
5. Is there any cash back limit during the entire campaign duration?
You can avail maximum BDT 300 during the entire campaign period
6. Do I pay the actual amount?
Yes, you must pay the entire bill amount
7. When will I receive the cash back amount after making payment?
You will receive cash back amount instantly after making successful payment
8. Does my account need to be in ‘Active Status’ to receive cash back?
In order to receive cash back, your account status and incoming transaction need to be active. If cash back disbursement fails due to your account status issue, you will not receive cash back for the campaign
9. What will I do, if I make any wrong payment?
If you make any wrong payment transaction, you must call 16247 or approach bKash centers, bKash Care, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and officially inform/report the issue. bKash will address the matter after the campaign period based on customer claim and validation
10. Will I receive cash back if my payment is successful?
If your payment is valid, bKash recognizes the transaction as authentic and incoming transaction of your account is active, you will receive cash back. However, bKash reserves the right to cancel cash back payout if the particular transaction and/or your transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that you have abused the benefit of the cash back campaign
11. Is there any chance that my cash back will be delayed?
If yes, what should I do? Most likely you will receive your cash back instantly as per eligibility. There could be unanticipated cases where cash back payment would be delayed due to unknown/unforeseen issues. If you do not receive your cash back, you can call 16247 or approach bKash centers, bKash Plus, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send e-mail to email@example.com to know details about it
Eligibility and Terms & Conditions:
1. bKash customer with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by making payment from his/her bKash account (must be in Trust level-2 and Trust level-3)
2. In order to receive cashback, account status and incoming transaction of customer account must be active. If cashback disbursement fails due to customer account status issue, customer will not receive cash back for the campaign
3. In case cashback disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for customer account status issue, bKash will retry cashback disbursement manually with three intervals within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the cashback of the campaign
4. Customer is entitled to instant cashback for successful transaction (payment to select merchants in the campaign period) from his/her bKash account
5. bKash reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions, merchant/outlet participation in any manner or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
6. bKash reserves the right to cancel cashback payout if the particular transaction and/or the customer transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the campaign
7. bKash is neither liable nor responsible for merchant’s inability to ensure availability or delivery of product or services since bKash is only providing a payment service to the customer. Any reimbursement from merchant to the customer due to non-delivery of product shall not invalidate the respective transaction and therefore does not bind bKash to reinstate customer’s cash back eligibility limit disregarding the particular transaction for the campaign period. The cashback offer for that particular transaction shall be considered consumed accordingly
8. In case a customer makes a wrong payment, bKash will address the matter after the campaign period based on customer claim and validation