How to request a refund and what are the conditions?
- Refunds are made only when the request is made within 3 calendar days of the paid order placed.
What is the Refund Mode?
- Refunds are made through bank transfer. When a refund request is made, considering it meets the conditions of a refund, it will approximately take 14 working days or 2 bill cycles for the refund to be adjusted. However, if the refund does not arrive after the next two months’ statements, please contact your issuing bank or party directly for support. Please note, that there will be no cash refund for any Cash On Delivery purchases. However we will provide vouchers with same amount for re-purchasing considering it meets the conditions of a refund within 3 working days.
Can you request an exchange rather than a refund?
- Please ask for the Order Number.
- Regarding exchange, we will only allow the exchange of the same SKU or the SKUs with the exact same price.
- Customer must inform about the exchange within mentioned '3 Calendar Days'
If your returned product is not validated for return, how are you informed?
- If your return is invalid, then we will call you to explain the issue and send the item back to you. We will arrange the delivery of the item. You can still avail warranty if the warranty period of the product is still effective.
We will make three attempts to return the product to you. However, after this, we will cancel the return procedure but we will keep the product with us for a maximum of 14 days for you to retrieve from our warehouse.
If the delivered product is damaged (i.e. physically destroyed or broken), defective, incorrect (i.e. wrong product/size/color, or expired), at the time of delivery, please raise a return request through Customer Care. Any return request raised must be raised through email, call or SMS within 3 days of delivery
Conditions for Returns
- The product being returned must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws in order to meet the return policy.
- All original tags, user manuals, warranty cards, freebies, invoice, and accessories that arrived with the product must be preserved and returned with the concerned product.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer's packaging/box. The said packaging/box should not have any tape or stickers on it placed by the customer.
- The Order Number of the product being returned must be indicated in order to avoid any inconvenience/delay in the return process.
- 3 attempts will be made to pick up the product being returned from the pickup address, which shall be the same as the shipping address and cannot be amended or changed.
- A return shall not be accepted nor processed if a product is declared to be missing from the packaging after delivery. In this regard, the customer is requested to check the product at the time of its delivery to ensure its availability.
- A return shall not be accepted nor processed for a product(s) which is not suitable for return due to hygiene/health reasons, and which can be contaminated after being unsealed.
- If any product being returned does not meet the above requirements, Robi reserves the right to reject any and all requests for a refund.
- Any and all charges applicable for pickup of a returning product shall be borne by Robi Axiata Ltd.
Note: If a return request has been rejected after QC, the product will be delivered back to the customer within 5-7 working days. The returned product will be sent to scrap after three (3) failed delivery attempts and All items on Robishop may not fall under return policy.